SHRI KRISHNA -The Supreme Power

                                                

 πŸ™πŸ™hare krishna to all dear devotees.πŸ™πŸ™

If we want to fully understand Lord Krishna, our entire life will be too short. The Bhagavad Gita only gives us a glimpse of Lord Krishna's vastness, which we try to comprehend as listeners like Arjuna.

This conversation begins with Arjun being curious to learn about the supreme power of Krishna.




Shri krishna starts to explain-

"I am the soul in the hearts of all living beings. I am the beginning, middle, and end of all things. I am the foundation of the universe. I am present in all things, yet separate from all. I know all the individual souls of the past, present, and future, but nobody knows me. I am the father, mother, and nourisher of the universe. I am the creator and destroyer. I am eternal. I am the most dear friend to all, yet equal to all, neither anyone is dear to me nor anyone is unfavourable, but those who worship me with devotion, they are in me and I am in them".


I am Vishnu among the Adityas, Marichi among the Maruts, Ram in warriors, Surya in light, and Chandra in stars. I am the Samaveda in the Vedas, and Indra among the devas. I am Shiva in Rudras, and Kuber in demons and Yakshas. I am the mind in the senses of humans and consciousness in all living beings.I am the Agni in the Vasus, Sumeru in mountains, Brahaspati in priests, Kartikeya in generals, and the great ocean in water bodies. I am Bhrigu in sages, Omkar in speech, and Jay in yagya. I am the Himalayas in stillness, the Peepal tree in trees, and Narada in divine scents. I am Chitraratha in Gandharvas, Kapila Muni in Siddhas, Uchchaihshrava in horses, Aravat in elephants, and a king in humans. I am Vajra in weapons, Kamadhenu in cows, Kamadeva in creators, Sheshanaga in snakes, and Prahlada in detyas".


"I am Kaal in fate, lion in animals, Garuda in birds, Akshar in letters, and eternal time. I am the best among the four-faced and both death and life. All living beings originate from me and those who will take birth in the future also exist in me. I am Fame, Speech, Memory, Constancy, Intelligence and Forgiveness in women. I am Spring in seasons and the radiance of Tejasvi, and I am also mystery, victory, and effort. I am Vasudeva among the Yadavas, Arjuna among the Pandavas, Vyasa among sages, and Shukracharya among poets".


"I am the essence in water, sound in the sky, pure fragrance on earth and energy of fire. I am the intellect of the wise, and strength in powerful, chetana in living beings, and the desire that does not go against righteousness".


"The above conversation describes the glory of Lord Krishna as the ultimate supreme power, who is present in all aspects of the universe and in all living beings. He is the beginning, middle, and end of all things and is present in various forms such as Surya in light, Omkar in the Vedas, and consciousness in all living beings."


"The moral of this conversation is that Lord Krishna is all-pervading and all-knowing and that we should strive to understand and connect with him through devotion and faith. He is the source of strength, wisdom, and guidance for all living beings, and by understanding and connecting with him, we can find true peace and fulfillment in our lives."

"My request to all of you is that make Lord Krishna or Bhagavad Gita a part of your life, because that  can show us the right path. You will findout all solution of your problem in BHAGAVAD GITA .Especially today's youth are so distracted, so by doing this, you can become focused on your goals and, as Lord Krishna says, become a karma yogi. Understand the meaning of your life instead of wasting of time in useless thing. Become Krishna-conscious. By doing so, you will experience immense peace and be able to give meaning to your life."

                                                                                 
                                                                         -  Krishn Das Prakash Singh

Comments

Popular Post